Thursday, September 27, 2012

Foggy fall in the Northwest

I'm trying to catch up on the SITS Girls Fall Back into Blogging event. Day 2 is a Photo Prompt to celebrate the beauty of fall with a picture of what fall looks like in your neck of the woods.

I grabbed this picture earlier this week. We've had a string of foggy mornings with pretty decent afternoons. I love summer and hot weather. But there's something to be said for these cool mornings: I'd rather the weather just skip the niceties and drop kick us right into the frost and fog of fall (say  that four times fast!).
But all is not gray and gloom around here. The sun has been burning this fog off most days and leaving us with sunny and warm (for Seattle) afternoons with temperatures in the low 70s.
 
Still, I'll take the clear, bright sunny fall days like we had at the Harvest Fest last year over the fog any day.



No comments:

Post a Comment