Sunday, May 27, 2007

My pregnancy FAQs

Since I've been pregnant, it's been great hearing all the well-wishes from folks. I have yet to hear any negative comments, as in, "Expecting? Wow. Good luck with that. I wouldn't trade places with you for all the money in the world."

But I do get the same few questions from almost everyone. So they seem ready-made for an FAQ.
  • Are you excited? yes very, especially Jason and my folks

  • How are you feeling? I feel great and have since the beginning, except for sleepiness in months 2-4.

  • Any morning sickness? Not a drop of morning sickness, which was awesome during my three week fellowship to Europe. I ate my way through each country and had no qualms about trying local delicacies. In fact, my travel mates were a bit amazed. I blogged about it a bit here.

  • Do you know what you're having? We're having a girl, so the deluge of pink clothes has already begun. I may offer a prize to the first person who gives me a non-pink article of clothing for the baby. :-)

Given these questions, I loved this cartoon from website Baby-Gaga.com. I wonder if www.cafepress.com has this t-shirt yet. :-)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sending you something orange and ivory. Or I should say, I have the orange and ivory yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Goody goody. Can't wait to see. :-)

    ReplyDelete